THINKING OF RENTING?
If you are thinking of renting a property please register your requirements by phone on 01729 822656 or contact us here.
Should you wish to view a property please contact our office to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
We will need to register your contact details and property requirements beforehand.
Sometimes properties may still be occupied and a suitable time would have to be also agreed with the outgoing tenant.
If after viewing the property you wish to proceed with a tenancy application, you will need to fully complete the appropriate application form which is available from our office.
All persons over the age of 18 will be required to complete an application form and will be named in the Tenancy Agreement.
The completion of this form does not constitute an offer of tenancy.
All applicants will need to provide proof of ID by supplying:
1. Copy of their passport or driving licence.
2. Copy utility bill, credit card or bank statement not more than 3 months old.
3. All applicants are required to be credit referenced.
4. Depending on circumstances, you may be required to provide copies of your last 3 month’s bank statements.
- £30 referencing fee per applicant
- Variable set-up fee (25% of monthly rental).
- £80 Legal fee (50% of the cost of the tenancy agreement).
- First month’s rent.
- Refundable deposit (usually equivalent to 6 weeks rent).
Please contact us for a breakdown of costs.